Sunday, August 03, 2008

Enfold


Enfold
Originally uploaded by borealnz
It's not often I have flowers from a florist in the house but this one is, it was part of a wedding anniversary bunch which I usually have to drop hints about as he's not very good at remembering things like that. The bunch has lasted remarkably well and there may still be a few more photos from it as the flowers fade.

The photo started off as a perfectly nice macro of a yellow chrysanthemum but me being me, I can't leave things alone so after much fiddling with colours and curves and things and trying many textures this is what you get, with an added dictionary definition because I haven't done one for weeks.

After yesterdays welcome bit of blue sky and fleeting sunshine it's been grey here again although the rain has stayed away thank-goodness.

No comments: